CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, January 22, 2010

Oh! Today




Time : 3.16 a.m.

Date : Friday, January 22,2010
Venue : My Room
Current Mood : Kusut Musut

Tomorrow we need to attend our Cocur class dat is JPA.haih. I hate dat class coz of da person who 'teach' us. da la byk mrepek je lam clas.


i hate dat person. sometimes i hope i can be quarantined from dat clas so i can throw far far away dat memory.

only friends who attend his clas last week know da 'tragedy'. i will always remember him coz of his fucking mouth.

his stupidity was revealed when he call me 'ehem2'. his face is very very likely familiarly to pudge the butcher.

hate him so much.enough bout da fucking bitches.




Today will be my suckest day coz ive lack of money. i ever think about stealing but im not dat kind of person. sell my lappy? no no no. my life depends on my lappy.

a day without my lappy such a very damn boring day for me. i have once left my lappy at my college.whoaaa! no lappy at home? n i almost lost my lappy when my friend's room was entered by stealers.

lucky for me, da kind stealers who entered da room only took 60sen on da table. dat's what my friend told me. ko dpt dose r kalo ko tpu. i'll pray for their happiness coz of not taking my lappy along with them.huh!

back to da money matter. how can i get those money? what can i eat without money? i got an idea. i take my phone. i dial my mom's number. yeah! what a brilliant idea! but it such a waste of time. no answer from mom. so,no money.

huaaa! then i dial my dad's no. also no answer from dad. i thought about something. "nak makan ape mlm nie.haduhhh". makkk! nak duit!!!



nevermind. i got my baby. i was on messages with her just now before she left me alone and off to finish up her assigmnent.

i was left alone once again. from now on i will learn to stay loyal to my beloved.

she is da only one who can make me smile, happy, sad, proud, stupid, cry, laugh, hungry, thirsty, and almost horny.

haha! syg u SHENGAL!

hurm. but now when she off i feel something strange inside my head.







my eyes going to be in dark again. i heard my friend shouted "tido tido!" sleepy is coming near. and near. annddd neeaaarrrrr.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~







-A
.S.A.P-

2 komen:

Fir said...

xlrt nk bce, pnjg dowh! tp yg pnting, hidup rockers!! ha3

..::aLeP::.. said...

hahaha...rockers la sgt...yg pntg ak xbotak! =P

Klik! Sahaja